Business Insurance (also known as ‘Bus Pack’) provides insurance cover for small to medium businesses in connection with their individual business activities.
Some Business Package Insurance policies also cover commercial motor vehicles that are primarily for business use.
Business insurance provides you with the ability to tailor the policy specifically to the risks and exposures faced by your individual business (eg: flood cover) without paying for cover you don’t require.
Business Insurance for:
- Restaurants, cafes & takeaways
- Grocery & Supermarkets
- Petrol/service station & Roadhouse
- Commercial property owners
- Motor mechanics
- Manufacturing units
- Commercial offices
- Recycling facilities
- Commercial Warehouse
- Medical Clinics, Vets & Pharmacy
- Aged care & Child care centres
- Hospitality – Hotels/Motels & night clubs
- Franchise shops (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Nandos, subways etc.)
- Shopping centres and all type of retail shops and offices.